The 1.8.0 update to MixEffect and MixEffect Pro was released on the App Store on March 21, 2023. Here are the new features, updates, changes, and bug fixes:
- Added support for ATEM Television Studio HD8 and HD8 ISO models.
- Time of Day button sets the Counter Overlay to the current time in either 12h or 24h format.
- Improved HTTP feedback support for upcoming Companion 3.0-compatible version of MixEffect Companion Module.
- Removed OSC Companion Feedback feature.
- Added SuperSource Box Position, Size, Top, Bottom, Left, and Right values to feedback.
- Add ability to run a shortcut when executing a macro from within MixEffect.
- Add ability to run a shortcut automatically when a macro is run on the ATEM.
- Added Delete Still and Delete Clip OSC commands for deleting stills and clips from the Media Pool.
- Fairlight Equalizer Gain Adjust sets the gain correctly.
- SuperSource Box Full sets the enable or cropped value correctly.
- SuperSource Box Crop Full sets the cropped value correctly.
- Support for controlling MixEffect with QLab 5.1 via OSC.
- Added global keyboard shortcut to toggle recording: Command-Option-Shift-Control-R
- Added global keyboard shortcut to toggle streaming: Command-Option-Shift-Control-S
Reposition in Box
- Add ability to reposition an input source inside a SuperSource box.
- Add ability to reposition an input source inside the USK DVE or Flying Key.
- Added Delete Media action to delete clips or stills from the Media Pool.
- Change Switcher Section action supports HyperDecks, View All Presets, and Run in Background sections.
- Display a purple banner when you are connected to the ATEM Simulator.
Video Follows Audio
- Run Macro VFA triggers will now run once per trigger. Macro triggers will reset after another VFA trigger has occurred.
- Adjusted sample size algorithm for more accurate triggering after VFA Hold is removed.
- Increased sample size for Master VFA triggers from 300 to 500.
- Increased sample size for non-Master VFA triggers to 100 to 300.
- USK Luma settings update properly when changed outside of MixEffect.
RGB sliders in color pickers correctly convert to HSL values.
- Use a SerialQueue when appending array items to the HTTP Feedback object to prevent crashes.
- Flying Key settings are more consistent with that of ATEM Software Control.
- Prevent crash when scrolling in the Switcher section when in portrait mode.