The 1.7.2 update to MixEffect and MixEffect Pro was released to the App Store on December 6, 2022. Here are the new features, updates, and changes in the new version:
- Updated OSC commands for SuperSource Art Border, SuperSource Art Border Parameter Adjust, and SuperSource Art Border Parameter Set to support duration and animation style.
- Updated Set SuperSource Art Detail Shortcuts action to support duration and animation style.
- Improved support for the Multiview Switcher on the ATEM SDI and ATEM SDI Pro ISO.
Video Follows Audio
- Add Disable for Inputs on Program option to Video Follows Audio triggers. This prevents VFA triggers from running when selected inputs are on Program. For instance, say you have a three camera layout. You can use Disable for Inputs on Program to prevent VFA activation when Program is set to the SuperSource or a fourth camera input.
- Fixed bug where View Only Mode would continue to prevent OSC messages from being received even when Allow OSC in View Only Mode was enabled
- Fixed bug where VFA files were not saved and loaded properly.