MixEffect 1.6.4 and MixEffect Pro 1.6.4 have been approved and are making their way to the App Store and your devices (if you have auto-update enabled). Here’s a list of the new features, improvements, and bug fixes in the 1.6.4 release:
- Added preliminary support for ATEM SDI, ATEM SDI Pro ISO, and ATEM SDI Extreme ISO switchers.
- Refactored keyboard shortcuts implementation.
- Better compatibility when running on iPadOS 16.
- Audio Meters render better on macOS.
- Changed order of All Mix Options order to Off, On, AFV.
- Moved SuperSource View All Presets page to its own navigation page. Added a SSRC button in upper-left for user to return to the SuperSource section.
- [Bug Fix] Reduced possibility of crashing at startup.