MixEffect 1.6.2 has been approved by the App Store and is making its way to your devices (if you have auto-update enabled). Here’s what’s new, updated, and changed in this release:
- Added MEClock digital clock face.
- Added 00:00:00 option to presets list.
- [New] Added HTTP Server for handling Feedback
- [Change] Feedback now includes the current SuperSource preset
- [Deprecation] Deprecated Companion Feedback. Will be updating native MixEffect Companion Module to use HTTP Server for feedback.
- [New] Added Remote Webview panel for your Switcher Pages.
- [Change] Remote Webview now autoplays when loading a view containing a media stream.
- [Change] Shortcut actions will be sent to the following instance of MixEffect according to these rules:
- Switcher defined by the Set Active Switcher for Shortcuts action.
- The last switcher the user interacted with.
- The frontmost switcher.
- [New] Set Active Switcher for Shortcuts action. If you create a shortcut that targets a specific switcher, be sure to add a blank Set Active Switcher for Shortcuts at the end of your shortcut to allow for normal operation.
- [Bug Fix] Refactored Set Streaming Configuration to retrieve latest information from passed-in parameters.
- [Change] SuperSource Cut keyboard shortcut is now Command-Option-Shift-Return
- [Change] SuperSource Auto keyboard shortcut is now Command-Option-Return
- [Change] Added regular Cut and Auto keyboard shortcuts to SuperSource section to work around bug where keyboard shortcuts were not working properly.
- [Bug Fix] Authentication prompt should no longer appear when using the app.