The Multiview Switcher is a Switcher Page panel that displays the ATEM’s Multiview in MixEffect, allowing you to tap to change inputs, swipe to cycle through media clips, and long-press to get additional options and controls. This provides a more approachable way for users, both beginning and advanced, to control their ATEM switcher using touch controls.
In this video, you will learn how to use the new Multiview Switcher panel in MixEffect 1.7.0. Topics that will be covered include:
- Creating a new Switcher Page.
- Adding the Multiview Switcher to a Switcher Page layout.
- Changing the behavior of Tap (Cut) and Double Tap (Auto) in the Program and Preview boxes.
- Choosing a new Multiview layout in Switcher Settings.
- Setting Source Images for your video inputs.